Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

In the video above / link, I have done a brief explanation of this kit and a DIY for 2.0T and 3.8 Owners. It’s main purpose and results of it working. Of course the real testing was done by no other than Dustin Davis. This kit has already gotten back positive feedback as some owners have installed this kit already and monitor their Voltage output through their tablet set ups by using a Bluetooth OBD reader that gives real life feedback of the cars Sensors, Voltage output and much more.

if you guys have any more feedback please feel free to comment your experiences.

Thank You!

·
Registered
131 Posts

In the video above / link, I have done a brief explanation of this kit and a DIY for 2.0T and 3.8 Owners. It’s main purpose and results of it working. Of course the real testing was done by no other than Dustin Davis. This kit has already gotten back positive feedback as some owners have installed this kit already and monitor their Voltage output through their tablet set ups by using a Bluetooth OBD reader that gives real life feedback of the cars Sensors, Voltage output and much more.

if you guys have any more feedback please feel free to comment your experiences.

Thank You!
thank you for this great video, i already order mine for my 3.8 but due to the situation (Dustin), There a little delay but soon i will receive it i will install and hope to see a little difference.
Best Regards

·
Registered
131 Posts
thank you for this great video, i already order mine for my 3.8 but due to the situation (Dustin), There a little delay but soon i will receive it i will install and hope to see a little difference.
Best Regards
a little follow up, i receive mine and install it, what a difference. thank you 3point8 performance

·
Registered
43 Posts
What are the results of this kit? You say what a difference care to explain? I have looked at it but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

·
Registered
131 Posts
What are the results of this kit? You say what a difference care to explain? I have looked at it but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
My genesis stopped once in a while with no reason, now nothing, never stop since the installation. the acceleration response is better. for the HP i can't tell i don't put the car on the dyno.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I may get the ground kit. Sounds like it's worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts