Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
5,209 Posts
I think the new models are REALLY helping.

Wait till the new Elantra comes out. Santa Fe is solid since the redesign and it shows with the Tucson. Sonata has been on fire.

The GC though, I am sure it will cool off...though reneirwolf878 is right likely a lot are waiting for the 2011's

· ***** Know It All
415 Posts
$4500 Cash Rebate on Base Manuals, $3000 on everything else. Kind of makes me sick honestly.

· Registered
56 Posts
whoa..still can't complain, the genny is 2K cheaper to buy now than it was yesterday if your paying cash, i'm in the market for a gt

i guess they're having problems moving the base manuals moreso than the other models?

· ***** Know It All
415 Posts
No, I've had mine since August. I just hate the idea that there was more cash on the table. Although I got a 3.2 interest rate over 6 years, and the new rates with the cash purchase option are 7.73, so I still did better. Good time to buy a base with cash though, 20K is a steal!

· Registered
65 Posts
Actually, I had just signed last Friday... The car isn't in my possession yet. Anyway I could take advantage of this new discount?

7.73% Effective Finance Rate for 60 MOS.† <--- What exactly does this mean? Please excuse my ignorance.

· ***** Know It All
415 Posts
From what I can see, they will finance you through an alternate bank so you get the cash incentive, but thats your interest rate. It still works out better to negotiate and get the 0%, unless you're paying cash in full for a manual base.

· Registered
65 Posts
From what I can see, they will finance you through an alternate bank so you get the cash incentive, but thats your interest rate. It still works out better to negotiate and get the 0%, unless you're paying cash in full for a manual base.
I signed off on a 2.0T, GT trim @ 0% financing.

· Registered
56 Posts
you can't get 0% and the $3000 cash back

if you want to use 0% financing, see if you can get the 60 months instead of 48, thats new for june

the other option is paying the ridiculous 7% interest rate but than you get the $3000 for cash purchase

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Finally close to getting a gen coupe after waiting since last year when the car wasn't even in show rooms yet. Will be paying cash around $31k for a 2.0 gt.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.