Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· Registered
3,381 Posts
You might be able to get extra thrown in. I never got anything but the car came with wheel locks, carpeted floor mats and ipod cable when I picked up the car. I also bought the all weather floor mats and they are good quality and fit perfectly. A cargo tray (trunk) would also be good.

do you think i can get stuff thrown in? We haven't talk about that stuff yet? Possibly tint? and how dark should i go? Or any other accessories to recommend?

· 2.0T Canned SFR July 2010
352 Posts
carpet and ipod cable comes with all trims, i asked the dealer

wheel locks they say they throw in (whether or not you pay for it is up to your negotiation)

the sales guy said i can get the floor mats at 15% off so thats pretty good since canadian tire ones dont fit properly and will cost just a bit less.

basically anytime you get anything free beyond the stuff that comes with the car is margin off them (and if you get lots of free stuff, well they made lots of margin off you:))

· Registered
1,660 Posts
Besia.

MTD had been a member earlier than you. He also
Bought his coupe before June. Any one who buys coupe after June gets minimum 4k off I'd they pay cash. But we got iurcoupes much later
Yes, Hyundai wasnt offering the deals they are now when I got mine. Eitherway, Im happy enough with the car that I would have paid full price lol. Im considering getting another one in the spring or a Velostar or maybe even the Tucson that we were supposed to get in the first place.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.