Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Looking to add a fresh look to your Hyundai Genesis Coupe's interior? Footwell LEDs are the way to do it! By adding bright LED strips under your dash, you can add a lot to the look of your Genesis.

Diode Dynamics has been producing and designing easy-to-install LED kits for nearly a decade, and this kit is no exception. We have designed new LED strips to be used in this kit, which are highly flexible, IP67-waterproof, and long-lasting. This kit also uses our RGB Multicolor products, which are controlled by the included remote! You can change the color to fit your mood.

Included in the kit:
  • 2 (two) 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and waterproof)
  • Wiring harness for easy installation
  • 2 (two) quick-splices for installation
  • LED Toggle switch in your choice of LED color
  • RGB Controller Box with RF Controller and 4 outputs
  • Remote Control (choose Standard or upgrade to Bluetooth/WiFi)
  • 4 (four) zip-ties and 3M outdoor adhesive pads for mounting strips
  • Three-year Diode Dynamics worry-free limited warranty
  • 30-day satisfaction guarantee

Also included with rear footwell option:

• 2 (two) additional 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and waterproof)
  • 2 (two) 3-meter (ten-foot) extension wires
  • Additional zip-ties and adhesive pads

Any questions email us at [email protected]

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shipping to 70114 would be $5.00 and usually takes 2-3 business days.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
94 Posts
Cool! This is what I've been looking for. DD, is there enough wire in the kit to pull power from the over head dome light in the GC? And will the LEDs dim/fade with the dome lights? thx

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The kit is designed to be installed with the cigarette lighter power. The kit requires 12V + and - so you can wire it in any configuration you would like, however, we do not recommend adding extra load to the dome light dimmer switch as it is a somewhat fragile component in most vehicles.

Thanks!
Paul

·
Registered
718 Posts
Got mine installed.

Phone pic.

Only thing i had problems with was the switch. I drilled a 3/4 hole, but it wasn't big enough i had to file it out to make it fit. I put it here:

looks pretty stock especially with the blue light.

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It has to be a tight fit, so you do have to make sure you have it on there head-on. I usually just wiggle the bit a bit to get it just a hair bigger if it's too tight.

-Paul

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
The kit is designed to be installed with the cigarette lighter power. The kit requires 12V + and - so you can wire it in any configuration you would like, however, we do not recommend adding extra load to the dome light dimmer switch as it is a somewhat fragile component in most vehicles.

Thanks!
Paul
So I can install, and just plug it into the cigarette lighter power, or splice into that power?

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, we recommend that you splice into the cigarette lighter power using the included connectors. Just two simple connections! Check out the vid for an example.

Thank you,
Paul

·
Registered
718 Posts
Why does it only stobe in white? How can I get the advanced remote?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
191 Posts
Shipping was 10 to canada :p made my girlfriend order me a pair for my birthday on Tuesday and my new gen.. Whenever i get it. How long does ahippibg usually take to saskatchewan?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 98 Posts