Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
The center wire is still connected to the footwell kit as normal, and is grounded out through the 12V outlet as normal. The only thing your changing is instead of grounding out the toggle switch, your connecting the ground to another power source.

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yes, I would recommend checking over your connections to make sure the splices are secure, and take a look at the video to make sure it's correctly wired up!

If you're still having trouble please give us a call tomorrow or email [email protected]

Thank you,
Paul

·
Devon Gray
49 Posts
looking for single colour (blue) shipped to r3t 5b6, also how much extra for rear seat footwells

·
Devon Gray
49 Posts
I have tried contacting about how long my SMD5 cool white license plate LEDs are going to be on back order but no reply??????

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
We aren't open on the weekends, so I haven't had a chance to respond to your PM yet. If you sent an email, you'll get a response within 24 hours on weekdays.

The SMD5's are expected to arrive soon, I appreciate your patience.

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have the led footwell kit from you guys and now I want to do my rears. what exactly will I need to order to add on to my existing setup? I have the single color led footwell kit

·
Registered
21 Posts
A couple questions, for the RGB strips, both the upgraded controllers don't need sensors right? The +$25 one and +75 wifi ones.

And two, do you guys have tips for installing the back seat strips for a GC?

Thanks

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
A couple questions, for the RGB strips, both the upgraded controllers don't need sensors right? The +$25 one and +75 wifi ones.

And two, do you guys have tips for installing the back seat strips for a GC?

Thanks
The Wifi and RF don't require you to point the remote at a sensor to operate

Send us an email for more tips: [email protected]

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Awesome product! Will be looking into your products! Thanks!

41 - 60 of 98 Posts