Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Spy
1,300 Posts
Now if I was to buy the kit with the bluetooth RGB controller and then I bought angel eyes, the cupholder led insert and the door pull led pieces. Would they all work in tandem with the app on my phone? As in they would all change color to what I wanted at the same time, and if I so desired, also be able to set them all to individual colors?

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Now if I was to buy the kit with the bluetooth RGB controller and then I bought angel eyes, the cupholder led insert and the door pull led pieces. Would they all work in tandem with the app on my phone? As in they would all change color to what I wanted at the same time, and if I so desired, also be able to set them all to individual colors?
They would all be controlled at the same time. You'd need a separate controller for them to operate independently.

Nick C.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey DD, i can't seem to buy the multi color led footwell kit on your website as of today... i saw it up there a few days ago. Are they still going to be available?

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Hey DD, i can't seem to buy the multi color led footwell kit on your website as of today... i saw it up there a few days ago. Are they still going to be available?
Our apologies, the 50cm RGB LED strips used in the kit just went out of stock yesterday.

We will have more available soon!

Nick C.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Do we get a better pricing if we were to order through here or is it the same as going through the site and ordering? I have a bunch of things that I want to end up ordering at Diode, so I am just curious if I should just add it to the shopping cart or we get special pricing through here. Thanks.

61 - 80 of 98 Posts