Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hey New Englanders,

Any interest in doing a Genesis Meet and Track day at Lime Rock Park, CT?

It would be on Memorial Day May 27th. IMG is hosting an HPDE and Sprint Races with OPEN Muffler restrictions, (very rare for Lime Rock). Entry to get into the track is free so a meet would be perfect and there is PLENTY of room for parking. The best part is that IMG is doing HPDE for those that want to drive Limerock and they are also doing a skid pad for those who want to have fun drifting and play around with car control

Here is the link to the IMG event page:<-------TO REGISTER
Get Loud! at Lime Rock

Here is the link to Lime Rock Park, CT for those who don't know what track this is:
Lime Rock Park - Lime Rock Park

We will be there with our Genesis running the Sprint races. Would be nice to see a crowd there and meet genesis owners at a race track :D

Please post if you are interested and share your thoughts on this.

·
Vendor
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am very interested in attending this, do we have to pre register?
If you would like to drive in the HPDE track event, then yes a pre-reg is needed.
If you are just wanting to go and hang out, just show up.
If you wanted to go on the skid pad, you prolly can just show up and pay at registration.

Please make sure you have a Helmet. They might have some there to rent but I wouldn't depend on that.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. I'm in. Where do I register?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
LOL Derp.

·
losses control easily
1,408 Posts
Sounds good. I think I'll be up. I'm covering on call for someone but I shouldn't have to cover the Monday as that's the schedule change to the next guy. See you up there, hopefully.

·
losses control easily
1,408 Posts
Anyone else on this?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts