1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Thanks! Andrew! i am very honored!!!! :)

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Well deserved. IMO I think this is one of the hottest coupes in North America! Congrats Vu!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Well deserved. IMO I think this is one of the hottest coupes in North America! Congrats Vu!
Thanks bro! I wished i had some better pics to submit though! the last one is the best one! taken by an old forum member! he now has a 370Z

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Congrats man. Not my favorite lip kit but the rest is sexy as hell.

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
+1 Well said. Congrats Vu . . .your an inspiration to all

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
Thanks bro! I wished i had some better pics to submit though! the last one is the best one! taken by an old forum member! he now has a 370Z
lol he doesn't have the Z anymore

Congrats man! Definitely deserve it

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
lol he doesn't have the Z anymore

Congrats man! Definitely deserve it
what happened to his Z? he was getting ready to get an exhaust system!

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Props.

·
The Artist
237 Posts
Congratulations Vu, sold the Z, sucked since I had already put the exhuast, springs, intake, tint a couple weeks prior but I needed to get a truck cause I got more camera equipment, plus I needed a vehicle I can go off-roading in as well, sucked to make the sacrifice but I will get another weekend car at a later time, for now I will love my truck lol.

·
Genesis Coupe FTW
1,740 Posts
gratz !! :bowdown::bowdown:

·
Registered
510 Posts
lookin good.

while I'm really not a fan of the Ark body kit, I LOVE what you've done with the Vis AMS hood.
That's pretty much exactly what I'll be doing with mine whenever I get one.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Super jizz in my pants that car looks smokin' hot, the spoiler looks nice it adds a 350z feel to it!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts