Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The OG Gencoupe Shop
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Starting at 1045 with upgrades available

The new hotness for this sector of coilovers
The INNOVATIVE SERIES is the best choice to keep the comfort on a car driven every day. You can lower the ride height of your vehicle without affecting the travel of the suspension. Moreover you can easily adjust the damping force to increase the performance of the suspension in order to deal with different road types and conditions. This suspension system provides performance without sacrificing comfort; it provides everything you need to enjoy driving your car in the street and on the track.
ADVANTAGE

12 Level adjustable damping
Exclusive measurement system
Monotube design
Molybdenum* rod
Adjustable ride-height -0.5” to -4.5”
Separate ride-height and spring pre-load
Forged aluminium parts
Anodized & powdercoated finish
Custom spring rate
Affordable
Short cartridge for lower application
Fully adjustable
Street or racing use
SCALED SYSTEM

Our patented technology scaled system is designed for an easier installation and to ensure equal height on each corner.
MOLYBDENUM*

About 86% of molybdenum produced is used in metallurgical applications such as alloys, with the rest of molybdenum used as compounds in chemical applications. Estimated fractional global industrial use of molybdenum is structural steel 35%, stainless steel 25%, chemicals 14%, tool & high-speed steels 9%, cast iron 6%, molybdenum elemental metal 6%, and superalloys, 5%.[41]

The ability of molybdenum to withstand extreme temperatures without significantly expanding or softening makes it useful in applications that involve intense heat, including the manufacture of armor, aircraft parts, electrical contacts, industrial motors and filaments.

·
Registered
112 Posts
So, are these similar than PBM? i see in your website the ones incluiding swift springs, springs are inside shock

·
The OG Gencoupe Shop
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, are these similar than PBM? i see in your website the ones incluiding swift springs, springs are inside shock
They are separate spring and shock in the rear

·
Registered
81 Posts
Are these coilovers a good option for a daily driven car to improve handeling and comfort. I'm looking for a coilovers which will be an upgrade over the OEM suspension but I don't want that stiff harsh ride. I wanted to keep OEM height but 0.5 height drop is manageable.

Please advise. If PBM is the "best" how do the scale compare. They do look very nice and high quality in pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts