Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys as some of you know i ordered black with red stitching cipher racing seats from joe over at autocityimports. well they we re sent out in the middle of last week, so i m still waiting on them but i decided to get things going. since i have a big meet with over 60 coupes in jersey coming next sunday and i still need to install the my lights and seats and i can only do it the saturday before.

now i just have a ? i m going to search but maybe you guys can help me out. now with the passenger seat you all know how we have the air bag sensor, what do i do to make sure that my air bag works? i think read i have to sodder something to keep it on at all times but not sure what . i also still have a plug that goes up into both seats i dk what that does lol. i appreciate the help n i sorry i m not a good explainer lol

heres some pics from today, also limike's cf sebion trunk was also from joe at autocityimports. super fast shipping and unbeatable prices. if anyone needs anything you see on there site let me know i can take care of you :)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong but aren't the passenger air bags disabled anyway unless someone is buckled into the seat?

unless you get a warning light i would think its safe to say your bags are active.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

sorry for the crappy pics, my camera on my phone isnt picking up the detail of these seats. i put on in the car today while i m waiting on the brackets n it looks awesome, the red matches perfect. i ll take better pics when its installed

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Very nice! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts