Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in Aug I will be headed to Area 1. Not sure as to what Base yet but I should know soon. Does anyone know where the Genesis Coupe performance shops are located and maybe some places to pick up KDM stuff while I'm in country for the year. Thanks for input in advance.

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
U could be our middle man and ship us stuff from Korea! Idk just saying!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
^

YESSS!!!! You know how awesome that would be??? bring a camera and post pics of the gens there. i wonder what they do to them in korea.

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^

YESSS!!!! You know how awesome that would be??? bring a camera and post pics of the gens there. i wonder what they do to them in korea.
Yes plan on getting lots of info from me so this forum can be up to date on all the new kdm stuff.

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Hooah lol or how ever u say it! Brother in arms hook it up when u get there! GL

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
First find out what's up with that whipple supercharger that's mounted on the side of the engine by the throttle body not on top of the intake manifold like NGM.
Mmmmmmmm that's it for now

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First find out what's up with that whipple supercharger that's mounted on the side of the engine by the throttle body not on top of the intake manifold like NGM.
Mmmmmmmm that's it for now
Will do, i'll get the 411on that for ya.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Kidnap kim jay and keep him in your basement lol

·
Registered
469 Posts
hate to bring back a dead thread but just curious to see if u ( OP ) found any shops? I'm getting stationed there this fall

·
Banned
550 Posts
I just got here...
Are we about to turn this into a group thing?

·
DaT_AzN_GuY
405 Posts
Depending where your based at ( Big city wise) you may be able to just walk around the downtown area and just see the shops ( not hard to spot) .Have fun I just came back from there and it was a blast just like every other time lol. Enjoy it!

·
Banned
550 Posts
Depending where your based at ( Big city wise) you may be able to just walk around the downtown area and just see the shops ( not hard to spot) .Have fun I just came back from there and it was a blast just like every other time lol. Enjoy it!
im smack in the middle of seoul. this place is pretty bitchin, not gonna lie. i just gotta learn a bit of the language.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts