Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Kind of a Big Deal
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few updates... installed a set of D2 RS coilovers, 36 way adjustable. And a set of neo-chrome lugs. The coils still have about 2" front and rear to go down farther, but theres no need to go much lower right now. Once I order up a set of wheels within the next few weeks, then I will adjust the stance then.

·
^ You Gotta PAY to PLAY ^
812 Posts
get your butt ready for some bumpy ride :D sorry, but i owned a set for my GC and i hated it, i hope d2 fixed whatever prob they had...

on the other hand, D2's go really low. :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
Parking like a bamf :cool: , I like it (to the stance and the parking job :p )

·
Registered
302 Posts
looks goodd i like what's up

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Hey, how's that ARK Exhaust working for you??? I notice after all your BS thread's, it's still on your car...whats up with that:dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Hey how about you dont troll the thread and cause an issue that dosnt need to be caused.
How about you answer all of the questions regarding your BS threads about ARK...I'm sorry, you can post and talk crap about vendors on this forum, but when questioned, you don't need to respond with facts??

·
Kind of a Big Deal
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about you answer all of the questions regarding your BS threads about ARK...I'm sorry, you can post and talk crap about vendors on this forum, but when questioned, you don't need to respond with facts??
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Thats it, thats all you have...a roll of the eyes...

You bashed a vendor on here, and that is all you have? We are all waiting for the dyno that show's a lose of power...were is it???

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Graygen has a real point. why are you getting so defensive?:squint:

·
Registered
302 Posts
wow so much crap dude it looks nice but is you want to swapp i'm down lol

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts
Hey how about you dont troll the thread and cause an issue that dosnt need to be caused.
I don't think he's trolling- how do you like your ark exhaust? I've been thinking about picking one up. I like how it looks on your black coupe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts