Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like 2 weeks soon lol. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to show me what goes on the streets :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna be in Namyang. Which is about 1:30 away from Seoul. But I do have family in Seoul so I will be going back and forth a lot.

·
Registered
137 Posts
nice, its been a while since I've been there.. more like 10 years since the last time I was there. haha wish I had time to go back.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Out of Hwaseong? I used to be stationed in Suwon well back in 97. Then in Uijeongbu 99-01. Still went down to Osan to party (right outside the airforce base) all the time. Good shopping too. Back then the scene (rave type) was in Hongdae by Hongik university (west Seoul). But any part is cool. Much more laid back than in the states and always something to get into.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^nice! I really want to check out the car scene. Anybody know where I can check it out?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Out of Hwaseong? I used to be stationed in Suwon well back in 97. Then in Uijeongbu 99-01. Still went down to Osan to party (right outside the airforce base) all the time. Good shopping too. Back then the scene (rave type) was in Hongdae by Hongik university (west Seoul). But any part is cool. Much more laid back than in the states and always something to get into.
Nice lol I'm from Uijeongbu ...

·
Registered
246 Posts
No way!! loved it there. Funnest 2 yrs of my life. I was over at Camp Red Cloud. Rode my mountain bike from there to Yongsan once, once.
Lived there for couple years.. Where i was born as well. Tell you what tho, anywhere in korea is fun to live :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts