Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol, so I got my genny, a 2010 2.0T premium today from a dealer. Everything was fine before, during, and after the test drive, which is the good. However, on the way home there was a clunking and bumping noise coming from the back. I check it out when I get home and guess what? The left rear brake caliper fell off. Well, the bolts fell out obviously causing the caliper to come undone. So they towed it back to the dealer (which is an hour away) then they're going to bring it back when its done, hopefully in the next day or couple of days. Thats just my experience so far, but am definitely looking forward to more good times ahead. :)

·
3point8 Performance
2,628 Posts
damn, sorry to hear that. Don't let that ruin your experience though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No of course not. They treated me right and even gave me a pretty nice deal for a 4 yr./48k mile warranty from back to front for an extra $20/mnth which I think is very worth it. Besides that, the car rode great, and everything was really looking and feeling good. Its also already got a nice aftermarket spoiler on it. Im not sure which one but it realy makes it look nice.

·
Need more power !
760 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, you'll really enjoy the car. It was probably some lazy mechanic at the dealer screwing up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts