Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NOOB
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone. Last year as a total rookie I was able to do my first-ever car mod by installing the R2C SRI onto my 2013 GC 3.8 AT. Thanks again to @Vacmurse's awesome guide on that one. :) Now after some penny-pinching, it's time to get a new exhaust!

ARK is running a nice sale on the Grip right now, and I'd like to jump on it.

1. Can anyone recommend a good shop to do the work? I'd try to do it myself, but I don't own jacks and stands, and it'd be around ~$350 to get set up for that. Eh.

2. Am I going to fail Travis county emissions with a test pipe? 'Cause I'd really like that ARK H-pipe...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have test pipes on mine in Bell county and it hasn't failed, it doesn't throw any codes or anything either. Sorry don't know of any shops down there, I do all my own work. Lol

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

·
NOOB
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Screw it! Bought jack stands and a floor lift. I'll do it myself! GOD SPEED.

·
NOOB
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When are you doing it? I'd be down to help if you'd like, depending on the day and time

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Hey, man! I ended up going for the Ark DT-S, because I'm setting up for the turbo conversion. Kit arrives on Thursday, but I have guests in town this whole week. So, right now, it's lookin' like May 29 is probably the day if the lifts and stands also show up on time.

I'm down in Manchaca off of 1636 and Brodie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts