Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We leased a 2011 Genesis Coupe in Nov of 2010.. Red 3.8 auto. Fantastic car (IMO). This is my private "toy" car, and I do not drive it in the rain, drive to my office a couple of days a week, and play on the weekends..nice to finally be able to have a car at this stage in my life to do this...anyway, leased from Santan Hyundai in Gilbert, AZ. Can't tell you how enough about how responsive they are to my slight warranty problems..like, the center display bezel being poorly finished ( still working on this) and the car sat for 6 months up in Flagstaff probably under a tree, and the black trim strips on the roof had tree sap on them...so, no problem, they ordered replacements and received this Friday. Took the car in to have them replaced and guess what...they received 2 right hand replacements (no left side)..they were embarrased, and agreed to keep my car inside ( over the Holiday weekend...as they know I do not drive her in the rain)...and gave me a 2010 Genesis Sedan as a FREE LOANER (full tank of gas!) until the parts come in!!!! This is probably the best experience I have EVER had at a dealership in my entire life! Hyundai has got it right...I worked for GM for 10 years ( in a past career)...my wife has a 2010 Lexus SC430..and I am convinced that they will no doubt finish in 1st place . This is very refreshing...I am a Financial Planner with a very "high touch" approach to my clients, and am very, very impressed with the whole experience I have had with this car.
Bob

·
Registered
53 Posts
We leased a 2011 Genesis Coupe in Nov of 2010.. Red 3.8 auto. Fantastic car (IMO). This is my private "toy" car, and I do not drive it in the rain, drive to my office a couple of days a week, and play on the weekends..nice to finally be able to have a car at this stage in my life to do this...anyway, leased from Santan Hyundai in Gilbert, AZ. Can't tell you how enough about how responsive they are to my slight warranty problems..like, the center display bezel being poorly finished ( still working on this) and the car sat for 6 months up in Flagstaff probably under a tree, and the black trim strips on the roof had tree sap on them...so, no problem, they ordered replacements and received this Friday. Took the car in to have them replaced and guess what...they received 2 right hand replacements (no left side)..they were embarrased, and agreed to keep my car inside ( over the Holiday weekend...as they know I do not drive her in the rain)...and gave me a 2010 Genesis Sedan as a FREE LOANER (full tank of gas!) until the parts come in!!!! This is probably the best experience I have EVER had at a dealership in my entire life! Hyundai has got it right...I worked for GM for 10 years ( in a past career)...my wife has a 2010 Lexus SC430..and I am convinced that they will no doubt finish in 1st place . This is very refreshing...I am a Financial Planner with a very "high touch" approach to my clients, and am very, very impressed with the whole experience I have had with this car.
Bob
Wow Luck you. A lot of ppl have had poor experiences with customer service. I personally havn't dealt with Hyundai customer service yet.. I'm about to hit my 3k mark and will probably have my car inspected shortly and possibly an oil change. I hope they take care of me as good as they do you.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good to hear, I bought my 3.8 track from them about a month ago, overall a good experience, even had finance guys work hard to get a lower interest rate for me. If their service dept. Is decent I will use them for service, but tbh haven't had good results with dealers in the past. This does sound encouraging however.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts