Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First, all parts are used and off of an A/T (makes a difference on a couple of the parts).

For now, just 4 things . . . more to come in the following months as I install other things. OEM turbo will be listed in May and AGP catch can and breather after I get my new can set up.

OEM intercooler - $50 shipped (I have all the piping, as well, if needed)
7500 miles

OEM primary cat - $75 shipped (also still have the heat shield if needed)
7500 miles

OEM airbox - $50 shipped
7500 miles

OEM intake manifold - $250 shipped
30k miles --SOLD

Volt HID kit (6k H11 bulbs/wires only NO BALLASTS) - $40
New in box, I ordered the wrong bulbs and have the H7's I need on the way

OEM 18" Wheels with TPMS - $500 OBO - Local Sale only - SOLD

OEM IPOD Cable - $25

DD Stage 3 Blue License Plate Bulbs - $15

AGP Breather Filter - $75

Can take additional pictures of items and post them upon request. I will begin boxing things up tomorrow so they'll be ready to ship within the week.

Prices are negotiable. Only realistic offers will be entertained.

Items will ship from Utah. If shipped to Canada or elsewhere outside CONUS, additional shipping may be taken into consideration.

Contact me @ 270-438-9118 (leave a voice message or text because I don't pick up for numbers I don't recognize) or email at [email protected], or simply send a PM if you prefer.

·
The SFGenKid
782 Posts
intake manifold for 300? be real thats hella overpriced.

·
wannabe guru
1,365 Posts
Pm`ed

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
Hyundai isn't casting them anymore. Whatever the warehouses have in stock, that's it.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And they MSRP for $280 at the dealership if they don't mark it up.

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Supply and demand. Besides, how many manifolds have you seen for sale off an A/T? And does it's condition really matter if it's going to end up getting port/polish anyways? Besides, it's not a charity, it's a for sale thread. Don't like the prices, then move on your way. I've already had a few PM's regarding said manifold anyways and a few others before it was even officially for sale.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
So you're asking above MSRP AND it's used? :dunno:

GLWS
he's asking $300 shipped. So basically he's asking MSRP. It's a cast part and nothing's broken off of it, I see no harm in asking MSRP tbh.

Shipping weight for curious Canadians, is roughly 3.5kg with all the bits off it + packaging weight.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he's asking $300 shipped. So basically he's asking MSRP. It's a cast part and nothing's broken off of it, I see no harm in asking MSRP tbh.

Shipping weight for curious Canadians, is roughly 3.5kg with all the bits off it + packaging weight.
This. And thank you Snoop. I bought a new manifold from the dealership so I wouldnt have to deal with downtime with my manifold being at Grimmspeed, not to mention they don't have A/T cores. Just looking to recoupe that expense. And as mentioned, prices are negotiable as long as they're reasonable.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Edited the manifold price. Keep getting offers for $150+ so I changed to what I'm more realistically looking for. And yes, the price is shipped to anywhere CONUS.

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Not trying to start **** but I thought the AT mani was the same as the manual, just with one port blocked off. So the manual mani would be the better one if you plan on needing a vacuum port later.

Also, I'm happy this is for stock parts. I almost had a heart attack when I first saw the thread title.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not trying to start **** but I thought the AT mani was the same as the manual, just with one port blocked off. So the manual mani would be the better one if you plan on needing a vacuum port later.

Also, I'm happy this is for stock parts. I almost had a heart attack when I first saw the thread title.
Yeah, I suppose you could use one from a M/T. The additional port that they have is the same size as the one at the front of the manifold toward the throttle body, so it's one of the large hoses, like the one going to the brake booster. I just think additional vaccuum ports are a little easier to get with a throttle body spacer rather than having to reduce the diameter of that hose to something more usable for a boost gauge, BOV, w/e.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Bump. Added a new items and price dropped on manifold.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sale pending on wheels

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wednesday bump. Would like the manifold gone in the next 2 weeks. Make me some reasonable offers. Can ship the day after funds are deposited.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sale pending on manifold.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Manifold is sold.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wheels are sold.

·
Registered
390 Posts
How much are you selling the catch can setup when you do put it up? If the price is good and nothing is wrong with it, I call dibs!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How much are you selling the catch can setup when you do put it up? If the price is good and nothing is wrong with it, I call dibs!
Catch can and breather were $135 each when new, so I'd probably do somewhere around $75 shipped each or cheaper as a package deal. I'll figure out exactly when I put them up. Still waiting to be contacted about payment for my "Snoopycan" setup. Can's are fine right now, would just need to buy new hose for them. The ones I have are also powdercoated black if that makes a difference.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts