Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Greater Boston/New England Thread

18K views 150 replies 58 participants last post by  CMealey 
#1 ·
anyone on here from the area?

I am in seacoast NH

#8 ·
I don't live in boston, but I'm working at Mass General downtown right now. Actually going in for an overnight shift tonight. In the last 2 years, I worked at Umass Memorial in Worcester for about 16 months. I love Massachusetts, it's my home away from home.

#19 ·
Yep, it was definitely the Village. I mistakenly thought you could only get LRG on a Track model. (Too many things to think about!) Glad to hear its cruising nicely. I know its not popular to say, but I'm really comparing the GC and the Camaro. I drive about 40mi each way to work and my one lingering concern is that the GC has been written as having a lot more road noise vs the Camaro and I didn't know if it would be "draining" on a long commute. You have a stick or auto? What kind of mileage are you experiencing?

#20 ·
I think the LRG is only on the track or base, no GT. I have the stick shift.

I have not driven the camaro so I can’t compare the road noise, but the GC is defiantly louder inside than my last car (an 11 year old camry). Or at least that’s what I remember from the day I test drove the car, because honestly I don’t even notice the road noise anymore. And anyway, that’s what the radio is for. It has the ability to make all road noise disappear, just turn it up.

As far as millage goes yesterday I filled up (resetting the MPG computer) and jumped on the highway, noticed it said 28.0 MPG when I got off the highway 60 miles later, but 26ish seems to be what I am getting overall

#21 ·
Sounds pretty decent. I would expect 25-28 range for mostly highway. I know what you mean about turning the radio up - it certainly works in my convertible lol
Well, you'll be glad to know that your car looks great - even the base wheels - from the opposite lane of the highway! I hope to order one soon - have too many other things going on right now - probably will get the gray, but not sure yet. It certainly helps seeing them on the road

#25 ·
I saw a gray 2.0 track in New Haven, parked right in front of Rudy's the other day. Is that anyone on here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.