Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
101 - 120 of 151 Posts
I see a few other's have joined that group, hopefully we can get some guys together this summer for a meet. Looking forward to it, btw some guy has some clean TSW's f/s in MA

Im seeing more and more GC's in MA( rt 1,114,93/95 ,495) lately and all the way up to Manchester NH (even that riced out GC with the horrid wing ) . Dozens more than last year . Def want to meet up . Glad we're growing in numbers ..just wish we could organize something :)

I am from the Worcester MA area my self. If you see a Lime Rock Green Gen Coupe driving around Worcester be sure to say hello.
I've seen you on Rt 9 a couple times. I tried to catch up to you a couple months back, but you were 15+ cars ahead.

Westborough, MA. Formerly of Nashua.

-Merc
Small world, I live in Westborough too. You still have the coupe?

i'm the base of Avon Mountain -- Heublein Tower in Avon.

seen a lt blue <2012 on the Berlin Tpke and a silver '13 in W Hartford.
just these 2 so far...

what group and where is it? --- thanks tj
Got any pictures of the cutlass? I've got a 72 as well.

I'm in Westborough, MA too. Wouldn't be able to make this Saturday though unless it were earlier. Have to work at 4pm.

Jpc the only picture what floats about the house and i can not locate will need to be scanned. when i find it.

I'm in Westborough, MA too. Wouldn't be able to make this Saturday though unless it were earlier. Have to work at 4pm.
Dan? I "know" another guy with a black '13 2.0T. I can't see there being two in my hometown and never seeing either of them. It's a small town.

Jpc the only picture what floats about the house and i can not locate will need to be scanned. when i find it.
Haha, okay. Are you part of the GMO?

I have a 2011 r-spec in red. I live just outside of worcester in holden. I see another red coupe right down the street in worcester on Holden street. Anyone know them? Pretty sure it has CT plates on it.

Hey Guys! new to the forums.

From wmass but work in east hartford Ct. I think I am finally getting a 2010 GC 3.8 Black this week! I've been looking at it for over a month and after test driving it for the weekend i dont think i can give her back.
I see a grey 2010ish GC at my work in east hartford (2.0T), and recently saw a red gc on east river drive in east hartford. either of you on here!?

Either way, Im excited to join the community and become an active member on the forums!

i'm in Massachusetts would love to have a meet with all you guys, i'm on the south shore but i work in boston, most of the time thats were i'm at.

101 - 120 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.