Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
121 - 140 of 151 Posts
drove behind a white 2010ish 2.0T this morning into South Windsor before he hopped on 91south. poor baby looked like it had been curb stomped on both the passenger side rims and there was a huge glob of what looked like tar behind the wheel on the bumper. unfortunately I dont get my car until this afternoon so I would have felt like a creep waving to this guy haha.

Nice!!! more info on the GC NE facebook page? i just requested to join
i'm not on facebook so be sure to post dates and rides here too, i'm always down to meet some fellow gc owners especially custome ones :D

Im pretty sure im going to Uconn. But ill be cruising down with a buddy of mine from worcester.

A couple of us from the Boston and North Shore area will be cruising down together for the UConn meet next Sunday 4/13. If you want to cruise down together, we are meeting in the Target lot at South Bay at 7:15 am. Ideally we would like to leave by 7:30 am the latest.

Address: 7 Allstate Rd, Dorchester, MA

We'll cruise down and meet up with a few other members from Western Mass in CT before going over to Rentschler. We'll meet at the Buckland Plaza in the Olive Garden lot. Rentschler is not far from there.

Address: 1550 Pleasant Valley Rd, Manchester, CT

If you want to just meet us at Rentschler Field we should be there by 9 hopefully.

Address: 615 Silver Lane, East Hartford, CT

Anyone from the Boston or Greater Boston area... if you guys want we can meet up at a rest stop and cruise down together if thats more convenient also.

So all your Worcester area people... we're going down 90 anyways theres 3 pike reststops between boston and the hartford exit.. it'll probably be easier to meet at Charlton stop

Hey everyone, dude from Wilmington here...middlesex area in Mass. Just purchased a 2014 genny 2.0t R-Spec. Loving it so far! Anyone know of any meets or tuning shops around here for our cars?

Hey everyone, dude from Wilmington here...middlesex area in Mass. Just purchased a 2014 genny 2.0t R-Spec. Loving it so far! Anyone know of any meets or tuning shops around here for our cars?

Congrats on your purchase. What color did you get?

Theres always little local meets and bigger meets around. Join our facebook page. NE GEN COUPES

As for tuning shops... There are none around here that I know of.

Yup! Loving it so far. Have a bit of clunking in the rear though, think it's the diff by the sound of it....could be wrong. This thing handles like a dream though. yet again it could be because it's my first "new" car :p.

Clunking? hmmm strange.

Im down 93 from Wilmington.
this is a problem most of us have it gets worse with cold weather and better with warm, i'm sure its the diff, i brought it in to the dealership and they heard and and tightened and axle bolt and gave it back, didn't fix a thing but i guess it was worth a try.

Good morning all. Western MA checking in.
I recently purchased my first Genesis Coupe.
2014 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate/6MT. Just had the windows tinted and ordered the Injen SRI.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3iFCR2sQQE

121 - 140 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.