1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yes, I've been wanting to hear this.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Yeah I had to do some convincing but it paid off. :). Top notch system in appearance, sound, and fitment. I was very impressed!

·
BBoost Me Baby
713 Posts
Vid please, I might pick this up later this year.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Exhaust looks awesome. Is it an axle-back or a full cat back?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'd love to hear a video of it... Debating between this and the Ark GRIP exhaust. Can't Decide!

·
Om Nom Nom
512 Posts
Exhaust looks awesome. Is it an axle-back or a full cat back?
Cat back

I'd love to hear a video of it... Debating between this and the Ark GRIP exhaust. Can't Decide!
Have a crappy camera video, waiting on a cable to download it. Next week some time i should have a high def video

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
I knew I should have made a vid when you were here. LoL! BUT... I assumed you had access to better sound and video stuff at your place though.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts

Sorry, but I am not a fan of the red wing badge at all. IMO it looks terrible. Carry on.
+1. I wouldn't go as far as to say its terrible, but I think it would look better flat black to match your wheels.

I used to have a similar Greddy Exhaust on my 300zx TT and it sounded awesome. Don't know if I could get away with those tips now though.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Custom1023 has been rocking this exhaust. It sound good :)
Yeah he's got my old system. I didn't want to really get rid of it, damn babies. At least it found a good home:)

I was really impressed with the quality of the welds, flanges that are monsterous as they should be, and the heavy gauge steel. Absolutely worth the extra cash. And it doesn't look like just about EVERY other system on the market.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts