Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question just sent out an order on a greddy fmic . Was wondering if i will have to by a flange for my blow off valve HKS SSQIII or does it mat up. Yes i did ask this question to the vendor but they were not to sure and it was a good deal i couldnt pass on.

·
Hawaii's 1st BT Gen Coupe
745 Posts
If the greddy fmic does not already come with a bov flange on it which I don't see any you will have to get an hks flange welded onto the the intercooler pipe.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the greddy fmic does not already come with a bov flange on it which I don't see any you will have to get an hks flange welded onto the the intercooler pipe.
Thats what i kind of figured but wasnt to sure thank you

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Aw, I missed a sale!

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
I have the Kit. I don't have a BOV yet. I plan on getting the greddy bov kit but its like a carpayment for me. lol so im good till im out of debt.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aw, I missed a sale!
I havnt forgot about you brother I just had to jump on that deal with the intercooler. Im still getting those springs I havnt recieved a better deal just have to wait probably untill next week.I have the funds its just a week by week deal so my build is going slow I want to be ready by spring so hopefully work keeps me busy.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the Kit. I don't have a BOV yet. I plan on getting the greddy bov kit but its like a carpayment for me. lol so im good till im out of debt.
I feel you man after I pick up these springs im trying to budget for the evo kit ill be content with mid 300 hp. I dont want to start ripping the motor apart then you have to worry about reliability.

·
Vendor
4,589 Posts
Quick question just sent out an order on a greddy fmic . Was wondering if i will have to by a flange for my blow off valve HKS SSQIII or does it mat up. Yes i did ask this question to the vendor but they were not to sure and it was a good deal i couldnt pass on.
You'll need to order a new HKS flange (make sure it's aluminium!) and have someone weld it on to the Greddy piping. It's a simple job and anyone who knows how to weld should only take a few mins to get it done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts