Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just got my gen back from the shop today, and i need to get rid of my stock grill again, i had a luxon but that was because when i got it there werent many other options, i was wondering if i could get some ideas/links to pics of diff types of grills if any1 has any... im already doing research on grills to see what i like but im asking this for basicly a "just in case" thing if u guys find and post something i havent seen that would be sweet... im looking to make the purchase within the next week so if i could get some ideas before the weekend that would be fantastic! oh also my gen is BB

thanks in advance,

P.S. i already used the search and im hoping im not doing some sort of repost

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
Wait til the luxon 2 piece CF comes out. I got the 1piece version, and I tell you that it's great! the fitment and design is perfect, which I'm sure the 2-piece will be even better.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not huge on the CF, i feel if i do that in CF i will want to tie in other CF peices... just having a CF grill will look out of place on my ride, my decision is going to be between flat black/unpainted to match fog bezels or body color finish and get fog bezels painted later to match

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
Oh hm... what are you looking to go out looking as? because there's several type of grills that are nice and yet few people have them. The sarona front grill is basically the same as luxon except in the quality of the material. I got to see the ArtX grill the other day and it actually looks very nice.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh hm... what are you looking to go out looking as? because there's several type of grills that are nice and yet few people have them. The sarona front grill is basically the same as luxon except in the quality of the material. I got to see the ArtX grill the other day and it actually looks very nice.
to be honest im trying to be subtle i dont want the car to look too outlandish

trying to keep it simple i already love the car the way it is, i just think the bulky stock grill ruins the lines of the body

if that helps :dunno:

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
Then I suggest artx grill or type D m&S

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Then I suggest artx grill or type D m&S
TBH the artx is very competetively priced, painted body color its 150 bucks

Bathurst Black (NBA)- ArtX FRP Front Grill - 2010 Genesis Coupe
importshark.com

but idk, the top part of it kinda looks funky, like it doesnt match up with the hood nicely... lol im picky

any1 know of a grill that matches up to the hood nice? the only one on importshark that does that halfway decent is the luxon/sarona which is kinda why i was leaning toward them

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
If you want to do something different, check out the Sequence grill. It's simple and classy...but very rare too!

Of course, you really can't go wrong with an M&S Type-D. We have them in stock and pre-painted, so delivery would be lightning quick! :)

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
lol yea that will give ya a bucktooth :p. Just don't 2 tone that grill and ur good. I saw the single tone one and it looked pretty good.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol yea that will give ya a bucktooth :p. Just don't 2 tone that grill and ur good. I saw the single tone one and it looked pretty good.
if i did that it would be BB... i like black... i don't two tone

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you want to do something different, check out the Sequence grill. It's simple and classy...but very rare too!

Of course, you really can't go wrong with an M&S Type-D. We have them in stock and pre-painted, so delivery would be lightning quick! :)
sent you a pm about sequence

1 - 16 of 16 Posts