Discussion Starter #1
LSD Group Buy:

1. Richard in Fort Lauderdale

Brembos group buy:

1. Richard

·
Registered
271 Posts
Just wondering at what pricing? who is the supplier? who is organizing the group buy?

I think STOPTECH and other reputable companies will have their BBK application for GC fairly soon.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pricing on group buys

caliban,

IMHO...the pricing will be probably be determined by the number of units the supplier can move. most of the suppliers on this board probably don't have LSDs and or sets of BREMBOS sitting in their warehouse/garages. so if we order 10, they'll go to the manufacturer and it will probably ship direct to us.
but at the end of the day, it should be cheaper

·
I drive a V6
4,978 Posts
considering a Brembo kit of this size will be ~3000 USD for the front alone(check what these things seel for normally), I dont see this as very cost effective. See what stop tech can do for you.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Additional information is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
271 Posts
caliban,

IMHO...the pricing will be probably be determined by the number of units the supplier can move. most of the suppliers on this board probably don't have LSDs and or sets of BREMBOS sitting in their warehouse/garages. so if we order 10, they'll go to the manufacturer and it will probably ship direct to us.
but at the end of the day, it should be cheaper
I understand what is involved in Group Buys. I have successfully organized and participated in a lot of group buys as an individual and also as an authorized vendor in other forums in the past.

My concerns are based from my past experiences, no offense, but I've witnessed many Group Buy gone bad or turned sour in the past..thus why I was curious who is this vendor you are speaking of? It is a good idea to know who they are and what their reputation is.

Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Curious re:LSD. Would like one, but I wonder how much it will cost ... install and all. Of course it's easier to just get the Track package, but I don't need the 19" wheels (ugh 18" rubber is expensive enough) and I don't have those funds right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts