Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I recently installed a set of H&R springs on the coupe and I thought I might share some pics. I know it was hard for me to find some pics of what it looks like lowered on H&R's.

This picture is after roughly 1 day after install so I'm assuming they're still settling.

So far the ride quality is great...very close to stock. And it's not too low but it's as low as I wanted to go. Those are 19" wheels btw.
Also so far no rubbing & no scraping!:D

·
Registered
769 Posts
Looks good buddy...glad you painted the calipers. The OEM silver would've stuck out like a sore thumb with those wheels.

Nice job!

·
Ex-DSMer
3,611 Posts
H&Rs barely settle, FWIW. I must not post enough pics if you couldn't find them. I'll get on that. :p

Good choice.

·
'11 3.8 Silverstone
961 Posts
I was at iGarage a couple days ago and saw your car there lol. Thought those were 20's actually (wheels are very similar to Stance SC-5), but the drop looks good with the wheels.

·
future 14 2.0t rspec
1,374 Posts
i'm assuming you are still running the oem struts/dampers? do they even make aftermarket for these yet?

I have H&R's on my elantra with kyb's...i like them alot.

·
future 14 2.0t rspec
1,374 Posts
Koni just came out with dampeners for the VT...they should be on their way by the summer for the coupe (just my guess however)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks good. I had H&R on my previous car and loved them. Def getting them for the GC. Have you done an alignment yet? did you need the camber bolts?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was at iGarage a couple days ago and saw your car there lol. Thought those were 20's actually (wheels are very similar to Stance SC-5), but the drop looks good with the wheels.
Thanks bro
yeah I was at iGarage..Ivan put them on for me

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good. I had H&R on my previous car and loved them. Def getting them for the GC. Have you done an alignment yet? did you need the camber bolts?
Thanks
Yeah I'm loving the ride so far.
Lando was right they dont settle too much.
I got an alignment about a week after just to be safe
And I did use the camber bolts but I'm not sure if it was necessary
Either way the alignment took longer than usual and the guy who did mine said it wasn't easy to get it to factory spec..so im guessing it helped out.

·
Always Sleepin...
528 Posts
Koni just came out with dampeners for the VT...they should be on their way by the summer for the coupe (just my guess however)
I hope you are right. Ill be jumping on the yellows big time.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
They are not aggressive enough for camber bolts.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts