Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I'm sort of new. I'm new to you but you're not new to me lol. I've been creeping on this forum every now and then for the past couple years.

I never registered though because I used to play online video games and already belonged to 2 gaming forums that consumed my life enough but now I don't do that anymore and I have a problem with my car that I'm seeking help with in this thread.

I inserted a link to my thread here but apparently I can't post links until i have 10 posts. But it's in general discussion if you're curious.

Anyway, I drive a bone stock 2011 Shoreline Drive Blue 3.8 Track. 9,500 miles. Bought new over 2 years ago and has been babied like a Ferrari since. Always a Southern California car. Always garaged. Rarely driven weekend driver only. Never seen water in any form except from hand car washes. I wipe the muffler tips every time the engine turns off so there is absolutely no black residue or residue stains on the exhaust that I see on every other genesis. The interior is only touched with gloves on, I change my shoes to clean ones before getting into the car. I see a lot of genesis coupes in my area but I have never seen a more pristine one than mine. I know a lot of you guys have super modified cars that are way faster than mine so at least let me brag about how clean my car is lol. :hellokitty10:

That's me. :gc-drool1:

·
Banned
550 Posts
If your car is clean, get your post count up and post pics! Then the bragging can commence.

·
You got passed by a Girl.
427 Posts
welcome...i like blue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts