Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Handbrake Setups

9K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  kaizenfoeva 
#1 ·
Anybody modify the position of the e-brake yet for it to sit further up? I've driven my friend's GenCoupe 2.0T and that was one thing I felt really weird about it. Anybody use a hydraulic setup yet?

I'm looking at possible options to choose from to get it to sit closer to the shifter/instrument cluster. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks

#5 ·
Although it is pricey the Super Drift ebrake extension is of the highest quality! It works great and I like the fact that you can use the ebrake just like normal or you can switch it over to take the "Clicks" out of it and it moves freely without locking.

#6 ·
Don't get me wrong. I love it. It's an awesome idea and a great design. $300 for it is a bit on the high side when you consider you can get a hydraulic setup which is pretty much a universal application for the same price.

That's why I'm trying to see if anybody has gone the hydraulic route yet or not so I could get some ideas on how/where to mout everything. If I can't find what I'm looking for, then I'll go this route.

ps. Love the bubble knob:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.