Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my buddy Justin and I were hanging out and it ended in a photo shoot haha. That was yesterday when my car was a bit more stock. All photo credit goes to Justin Chin :D

And then... these happened today... :D Avant Garde M310 19x9.5et25 all around, with 245/35 in front and 275/35 rear:

We also set out to debadge the rear, which took some work, but after a little buffing no mark left!

And here's my buddy's VW. Its pretty insane with gutted interior, roll cage, 4 point harnesses and over 400 horsepower.

Mod list is: 3000K HID upgrade, Beyond Redline Exceladyne Catback, Superlux Tail lights, and the before mentioned Avant Garde M310, 19x9.5et25, wrapped with Continental Extreme Contact DWS's in 245/35 and 275/35... Oh, and 30% tint
:hello:

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Very nice!

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Nice

·
Banned
720 Posts
Jealous on two things, I want the Superlux, and I want a tint. Make that 3, I wants some sweet wheels too.... damn I do not have nearly enough money for all the things I want.

Sweet Ride Kraut!

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
thats a crazy looking house ! and sweet shots :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nice shots and clean ride, man. I enjoyed the pictures.

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Need some of those 4" "teeth tips"..

Seriously though.. Beautiful car..

·
Registered
47 Posts
nice to see these finally installed, just needs a drop and it'll be perfect.
This is exactly what I am thinking too...

I always see that vw guy at the meet way down south... I didn't know he had 400 ponies tho... :dunno:

Looking Great though man. Can't wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
842 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Havoc would like to give you a birthday gift! Let me know if you need anything for your coupe, I will offer you a special Birthday Price!

Mike

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Looking damn good. Tell your VW buddy that it's kind of weird to be driving around with your autocross numbers still on your car though.

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
everything looks great! Happy Birthday

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Those wheels are nice! :bigthumbup:
In for pics of the interior/engine bay of the VW! Looks like a sleeper :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts