Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased M&S side skirts for my 2015 they said fits both BK1 & BK2 models. They didnt fit my car and unfortunately i gad to send them back. Not sure uf it was a manufacturing defect or if i am missing something between these models. Any help is appreciated to make my next move.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I purchased M&S side skirts for my 2015 they said fits both BK1 & BK2 models. They didnt fit my car and unfortunately i gad to send them back. Not sure uf it was a manufacturing defect or if i am missing something between these models. Any help is appreciated to make my next move.
all the side skirts should work on any model years as far as i know...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has anyone installed side skirts that can help me? I am totally confused i researched and found that the factory rocker panel fits 2010-2016 as well as the front fenders so this totally makes no sense why these dont fit. If someone has a picture of the inside of the rear door on a BK1 that may help.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone installed side skirts that can help me? I am totally confused i researched and found that the factory rocker panel fits 2010-2016 as well as the front fenders so this totally makes no sense why these dont fit. If someone has a picture of the inside of the rear door on a BK1 that may help.
all aftermarket parts need at least little bit of work to make it fit. sometimes its perfect sometimes its not.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I received a pair of C.F. quarter window louvers for Christmas, the left one fit well enough, the right one was 1/4" to big to clear the rubber moulding and sit flat on the glass. Fiberglass/C.F. parts rarely fit out of the box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts