Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
Yep very nice one, just need to smooth out the edges a bit more then it'll be even better than m&s

·
Registered
580 Posts
All my shits made by omish peeps, so I don't have cardboard backs ;) lolz

<div class="pre-quote">
Quote de <strong>NJGX03X87</strong>
</div>

<div class="post-quote">
<div style="font-style:italic">yea... it almost looks like it was made in a highschool shop class. it looks good on the front but when u flip it around its absolutely terrible.</div>
</div>I assume these are the first aftermarket FG parts you've bought. <br>
It is quite common to leave the backside unfinished, as you'll never see it once installed. And the mold process to finish both sides is over twice as expensive from what I understand.<br>
<br>
Oh, and just for kicks, pull your dresser away from the wall and look at the backside; if it wasn't made more than 50yrs ago chances are the back is not real wood, likely just cardboard/thin backerboard. Why? Because you can't see it, so it doesn't matter, and it's cheaper than doing it real all around.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Do you have to remove the bumper to take the bezel out? Or is there a way to get them off with the bumperon the car?
Anyone post a diy how to?

·
Track Rat
1,341 Posts

·
Track Rat
1,341 Posts
Here's a little teaser of what I've been working on. It's not finished yet, just prepped for paint. I can't stand silver/chrome grills/mesh, so that will be painted satin black.

I've been taking progress pics throughout and will be posting a detailed DIY if anyone's interested.

Painted and installed pics coming soon, along with the DIY.

Total cost: $14 CAD

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here's a little teaser of what I've been working on. It's not finished yet, just prepped for paint. I can't stand silver/chrome grills/mesh, so that will be painted satin black.

I've been taking progress pics throughout and will be posting a detailed DIY if anyone's interested.

Painted and installed pics coming soon, along with the DIY.

Total cost: $14 CAD

Now I'm interested, looks better then I thought it might.

I was gonna do this, but I was afraid of showing off my washer bottle and other uglies that the surrounds normally hide.

·
Track Rat
1,341 Posts
Now I'm interested, looks better then I thought it might.

I was gonna do this, but I was afraid of showing off my washer bottle and other uglies that the surrounds normally hide.
Thanks... I've got everything installed and it looks fantastic. I'll post up some pics after work today, and I'll throw up the DIY as well.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
all I can say is bring on summer! lol awsome work

·
&#29305;&#21619;! &#53945;&#48120; special flavah!
1,307 Posts
so how can you remove fog light surround without taking your bumper out?????????

·
Breast Examiner
1,784 Posts
Don't remove bumper cover.

How do you remove the stock bezels off the car?
I have removed mine twice without removing the bumper cover.
1. Front wheels on Rhino ramps.
2. Remove the front underbody plastic cover, 4 #10 bolts.
3. Unplug FL molex connectors.
4. Use a 2" philips to remove 4 bezel screws and 2 FL screws on each side.
5. Pop bezel out from retaining clips. POC!:p

81 - 100 of 130 Posts