Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I have a hp goal of 350-400ish ...currently have a stock 2.0t what are the best of the best parts... the BEST combo to get there?

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
OMG The Best Parts start with the search button!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
best is subjective, and there aren't alot of gens in that range.
some guys here are only into the beyond redline builds, some guys here are in the fab phase with Ptuning in Va and plan to have 400+ cars. my car is a multi vendor mutt beign hooked up at densetsu motor sports in Az. also Turboxs is making some gens in that range. there are a couple other gens putting down that power but im not sure who they are using for their builds and what companies they are going with for their parts. im sure they can chime in, but give any of those places a call and they can talk shop with you.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG 2.0 HOW BOUT ANSWER THE QUESTION OR NOT BE A D-BAG?? LOL....comprende...

thanks sheijo

·
Registered
331 Posts
just be aware your gonna be rebuilding pretty much everything in the car. mine has been down for 10 months because i have had a hard time finding a tuning solution. the Ptuning car has been down since august, but again they are doing fab work on it but they are also a Power Axel dealer, which is what you will get with beyond redline. Turboxs has their own reflash deal going on but im not sure its open to the public yet. if your looking for a stand alone I am having a pro efi pro 128 wired in, phase autos has the spec to wire in aem stuff and MAYBE haltech stuff idk tho, and master vu is going to do motec so the options will be there. as far as i can tell they are all hard wire in, and to get the info for that im sure you will have to go through one of their respective dealers.

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
OMG 2.0 HOW BOUT ANSWER THE QUESTION OR NOT BE A D-BAG?? LOL....comprende...

thanks sheijo
hes speaking the truth.. lol if u go threw the last i would say 3-4 pages you would probably see about 30 of these posts. but if you want check out beyondredline.com they have good package deals so you dont have to shop around for different parts. but if your planning on making that much power also plan on throwing some money on the table

1 - 7 of 7 Posts