Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Flip
427 Posts
I was looking at your site and I saw that TP-R body kit. Are you running any specials on those products at all? Also, how is the fitment on the kit? As of right now I'm looking for a new front bumper and side skirts.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for the late reply. But I've replied via PM. For some reason I wasn't sub'd under this thread as "instant notification" rather it was sub'd under "none" weird. Never got an email telling me that this thread had a reply. Ask away folks.. I've turned the notifications to instant!

·
dead travel fast
458 Posts
Hey man I'm looking into the toma style front bumper you have can up pm me your best price shipped to 35802 and I'm willing to do full write ups and install pics on any of your products for the gen . Shoot me a pm to discuss further options

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
GTX3576R:)
578 Posts
do you make cf interior

·
Registered
114 Posts
we need a hood for the 2013 :p

·
Registered
336 Posts
What's the best price you can give me for the MS-R front lip shipped to 22015? Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
TP-R front bumper

hey whats up? i had some questions on the tp-r front bumper. does it fit right in or is modification needed? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The TP-R front bumper comes from our best Manufacturing plant overseas. Quality, finish and fitment are amazing. I've had a customer tell me it fits better than the one that people buy from the Korean manufacturer.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts