Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Approximately, how much time and money does it cost to get headers installed in our cars? (In the Greater Toronto Area)

If I had the space, equipment/tools, and mostly time, I would do it myself even though,
being completely honest it would probably take me a good day or two as I'm not too experienced and our engine bays look tight AF.

So with the potential DIY comments out of the way.

I was looking around for quotes a while ago (before things came up and had to delay) and
The lowest I've been quoted so far is $350 Flat and over 6 hours to complete @ 10fintec in Markham, Ontario (about 45min-1hr away, one-way, from me)
Which seems pretty good? I don't question the shop's work & ethic as they're very well respected in the whole Toronto area, especially in the KDM groups as they seem to specialize in Genesis Coupes.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
975 Posts
I had my Hyundai expert who has his own biz now do this along with switching out the motor mounts with ones I had filled with urethane. He put in T.kits custom headers with burns collectors. Did this prior to me installing my turbo kit. The above procedure took less than 3 hours and cost 225 $.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts