Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just got my 2016 3.8 (base model if it matters) probably about a month ago. I guess the previous owner bent the headliner above the drivers side and it’s been driving me insane ever since I got it. It hangs down and I can see it out of the corner of my eye and I’m always turning my head looking at it. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this issue? I’ll try and attach photos so you can see for yourself. Thanks a ton!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just purchased a 2016 3.8L R-Spec and I have the exact same issue. The headliner is not really bent, but sagging right above the driver side door. Mine only had 25k miles... I am wondering if this is something the warranty would cover?

·
Premium Member
14,833 Posts
pull the door weather stripping down and then push the headliner back and put the weather strip back.
It's suppose to be sandwiched with the weather strip

·
Registered
61 Posts
pull the door weather stripping down and then push the headliner back and put the weather strip back.
It's suppose to be sandwiched with the weather strip
I tried... something has it pushed down to the point that it won't go back up. Maybe a misaligned air bag? I haven't spent a ton of time on it yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts