Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to say hi to all, I came over to follow a members build as I have seen it and want to know more as it comes. The member is ItsmeTD87 and the shop doing the work is the shop that does all my work. A little about me is I don't own a Gen Coupe I have a 2005 Evolution MR with full bolt-ons and a Turbo Upgrade running the FiD/Ptuning EL Manifold.

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please don't start a new 2.0 vs 3.8 thread, and remember to use the google custom search bar first when you have a question on something. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. Please don't start a new 2.0 vs 3.8 thread, and remember to use the google custom search bar first when you have a question on something. :)
Don't worry I won't be doing no 2.0t vs 3.8 threads I joined maily because I wanted to follow a members thread. He is having his car built at Ptuning and thats where I do all my business and they tune and work on my car. I love the setup he has and anyone that goes with Ptunings Kit will be amazed lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see 402whp in your sig, is that on a Gen?
No, Boss I own a 2005 EVO VIII MR. I am getting it retuned shortly as there is a chance since I got screwed over by a differant shop on a 60K service that it could have triggered false knock due to bad Tension Pulleys. The guys at Ptuning took care of my car and me and have been for months but they go above and beyond allot of times. I came on here to follow like I said a thread and also I am there to support Ptuning as well as I have done on Evolution M. I like the Gen Coupes at least the R spec and only the 2.0t as I am a turbo lover lol but it was not for me as a Daily with my lead foot. I would wreak it in the winter real fast lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts