Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Keep getting P0014 code camshaft positioning timing over advance or system performance BANK 1 check engine light intermittently comes on then turns off after driving. Need to replace OCV (Cam Positioning Solenoid), started with oil change and filter I get my oil change done every 3k. I need to know where this is located at.I've tried a google search with no luck. A picture of exact location would be appreciated. I could possibly do the replacement myself save some money.

Thanks in advance!!

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,557 Posts
P0014 Camshaft position (CMP) actuator, exhaust/right/rear, bank 1 – timing over-advanced/system performance Valve timing, engine mechanical fault, CMP actuator

Bank 1 is the passenger side.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Keep getting P0014 code camshaft positioning timing over advance or system performance BANK 1 check engine light intermittently comes on then turns off after driving. Need to replace OCV (Cam Positioning Solenoid), started with oil change and filter I get my oil change done every 3k. I need to know where this is located at.I've tried a google search with no luck. A picture of exact location would be appreciated. I could possibly do the replacement myself save some money.

Thanks in advance!!
Did you ever figure out where to find it and how to replace it???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts