Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, so just got some ESR CS11s. 19x9.5 for the front and 19x10.5 for the rear. So my question is how much stretch should I do for tires. What are you guys running? I was thinking bout throwing on some low profile tires 255/30/19 in the front and 275/30/19 in the rear. Or am I way off? Getting my fenders rolled so ill have some tuck and room. I don't want too much stretch but I also don't want no stretch at all and big ass tires on a genny coupe lmao. Let me know what setup you guys got and what tires you would recommend. THANK YOU

·
shorttrack
1,674 Posts
Alright guys, so just got some ESR CS11s. 19x9.5 for the front and 19x10.5 for the rear. So my question is how much stretch should I do for tires. What are you guys running? I was thinking bout throwing on some low profile tires 255/30/19 in the front and 275/30/19 in the rear. Or am I way off? Getting my fenders rolled so ill have some tuck and room. I don't want too much stretch but I also don't want no stretch at all and big ass tires on a genny coupe lmao. Let me know what setup you guys got and what tires you would recommend. THANK YOU
What is the Offset of the rims? 275 35 19 rear and 245 40 19 up front is the ideal size . No rolling of fenders needed if offset is 22 .I run 285 35 19 0n the rear .I rolled my own fender arch as I am lowered on Eibach springs and Bilstein .

·
Registered
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the Offset of the rims? 275 35 19 rear and 245 40 19 up front is the ideal size . No rolling of fenders needed if offset is 22 .I run 285 35 19 0n the rear .I rolled my own fender arch as I am lowered on Eibach springs and Bilstein .
offset is 15 on both front and back. I am lowered on BC coils.

·
shorttrack
1,674 Posts
offset is 15 on both front and back. I am lowered on BC coils.
Yep , you will need fenders rolled . I purchased my fender roll tool from Walmart on line for $70.00 . be careful and take measurements to keep left side and the right side even . While rolling the wheel arches use a heat gun ( set on low heat) or a hair dryer to warm the paint or it will crack .There are some good Youtube tutorials on how to role your arches .

·
Registered
2011 Hyundai Genesis coupe 3.8L R-Spec, Tuned by Alphaspeed, Suspnsion goodies
27 Posts
You might need to roll fenders. This will depend on the alignment you have now. As far as tires go, those are the right sizes I would use with that offset. You may rub in the rear which is why I believe shorttrack recommended that.

·
shorttrack
1,674 Posts
Best offset for wide rims would be 22 . 15 offset will rub is correct .

·
Registered
2011 Hyundai Genesis coupe 3.8L R-Spec, Tuned by Alphaspeed, Suspnsion goodies
27 Posts
Incorrect. This would only apply depending on alignment and what coilover/suspension setup you run. I can run +15 without rubbing. Will depend more on tire size/ ride height if you will rub or not.

·
shorttrack
1,674 Posts
Incorrect. This would only apply depending on alignment and what coilover/suspension setup you run. I can run +15 without rubbing. Will depend more on tire size/ ride height if you will rub or not.
My car is set up for maximum performance 1st (function) not style/looks (stance) .I want the widest tires and rim combination without the needing to go with severe negative camber that will only defeat the purpose of having wide tires. Running +15 with a smaller tires and not lowered of course is doable .Even with a bigger tire and not lowered is doable.Have a friend running 295 +15 Enkies sitting not lowered , slight rubbing but he Autocrosses .Because of a high roll center he spins out often.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts