Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2010 gen coupe and have a nexus 7 tablet installed running automateit to control when the tablet turns on and off etc. It has a series of rules. It all worked fine up until a few months ago. Tablet barely turns on anymore when i start the car. Before it would turn on as soon as i start the car. Sometimes it suddenly turns on but then screen dims in 15 seconds. I have to manually go into automateit amd manually execute or perform the screen timeout to never rule. Then the screen stays on. I tried my best to figure out whats going on but i was unable to. Anyone know whats up?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe tablet battery dying? you probably want an android forum for ideas.
Tablet battery is still ok. Slight chance it may be the charger but i doubt it. The reason i asked here is because many guys here did this mod and the tablet mod with automateit instructions thread is on this forum. Back in the day when this site use to be quite active, many guys would know the ins and outs of using that program and tablet installs etc..but i guess maybe now since site traffic has decreased its harder to find someone who knows. I guess i will try my luck in an android tablet forum or reddit or something

·
Premium Member
14,996 Posts
Maybe need to factory reset it. Then you can tell if it's the tablet or and issue with the app.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I fixed it! I stopped then restarted the service and also refreshed the plugins and that seemed to do the trick
IMG_20190521_013218.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts