Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got these codes on my car.. low rps... it wont start i dont know how to fix cars and my local shop does not know what wrong with the car lol might be because they dont have an electrical guy.... i replaced some camshaft.. i recently got a new... control valve solenoid and the car still wont start... thanks!! im just a teen... please go easy on me lol

i have a coupe 2.0t 2012

·
Premium Member
15,457 Posts
i got these codes on my car.. low rps... it wont start i dont know how to fix cars and my local shop does not know what wrong with the car lol might be because they dont have an electrical guy.... i replaced some camshaft.. i recently got a new... control valve solenoid and the car still wont start... thanks!! im just a teen... please go easy on me lol

i have a coupe 2.0t 2012
is it cranking and just not starting or will it not crank at all?
if not cranking, are there any flashing lights on the dash?
If it is cranking, maybe the fuel pump relay or the mechanic forgot to plug something back in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it cranking and just not starting or will it not crank at all?
if not cranking, are there any flashing lights on the dash?
If it is cranking, maybe the fuel pump relay or the mechanic forgot to plug something back in.
Okay so the car started but it was on safe mode.. low rpms the car would go fast or anything.. dint work on it for a few days because I was busy with work.. I go and try to start the car after a few days and now it won’t turn over.. the batter is not dead... it’s new.. I give it a little gas and still nothing.. I did replace the part I mention on the top

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay so the car started but it was on safe mode.. low rpms the car would go fast or anything.. dint work on it for a few days because I was busy with work.. I go and try to start the car after a few days and now it won’t turn over.. the batter is not dead... it’s new.. I give it a little gas and still nothing.. I did replace the part I mention on the top
Battery***

·
Premium Member
15,457 Posts
Disconnect the negative on the battery and let it sit and drain the residual electricity for like 30 min.
While the battery is disconnected, unplug the crank sensor and plug it back in. Also blow out this connector with some canned air, when you have it unplugged.
where it's located is:
use a flashlight and look at the back of the engine, to where the bell housing of the transmission bolt together on the driver's side of the engine bay.
You should see a single wire/cable coming up from the bell housing.
The connector part of it is clipped to the back of the intake manifold.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Disconnect the negative on the battery and let it sit and drain the residual electricity for like 30 min.
While the battery is disconnected, unplug the crank sensor and plug it back in. Also blow out this connector with some canned air, when you have it unplugged.
where it's located is:
use a flashlight and look at the back of the engine, to where the bell housing of the transmission bolt together on the driver's side of the engine bay.
You should see a single wire/cable coming up from the bell housing.
The connector part of it is clipped to the back of the intake manifold.
Okay I’ll give that a try today and msg you back on what happens next!! Thank you so much!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts