Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the name of the plastic part under the front bumper that always drags on the parking stop? It hangs vertically a few inches down from the undercarriage. It's not the splash guard. I'm trying to find the correct name to order the part.
Thanks in advance.

·
Yoda
136 Posts
Does anyone know the name of the plastic part under the front bumper that always drags on the parking stop? It hangs vertically a few inches down from the undercarriage. It's not the splash guard. I'm trying to find the correct name to order the part.
Thanks in advance.
[ 2 ] BODY HARDWARE / RADIATOR SUPPORT / RADIATOR SUPPORT / Under cover
Part Number: 291202M300

under cover front
MSRP
Core ?
Online Price
$75.63
$0.00

This is the piece in front of the what you are probably referring to as the "splash guard". Check the diagram here:
https://www.hyundaipartsdepartment....iteid=217704&vehicleid=455295&diagram=1080035

·
Registered
239 Posts
Does anyone know if the front engine splash guard cover is the same for all Gen Coupes? And does anyone besides Hyundai sell for the BK2?

ominousone

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just ordered one today. $62 with 2 day shipping on Amazon.

I'm trying to find the correct name to order the part.
I identified the part using the diagrams on hyundaipartsdepartment.com. The model number is helpful when shopping online. The name is good for searching the forum though.

And does anyone besides Hyundai sell for the BK2?
All of the 3rd party sites that sell OEM Hyundai parts seem to have a pretty good selection of BK2 parts.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I am looking at that site as well. It looks like there are 2 numbers, 291202M100 and 291202M300? There is a 20.00 difference, but more importantly I'd want the correct one. My local guy will give me the M300 for 64.00, so not bad to buy locally.

Thanks,
ominousone

·
Registered
9 Posts
M100 is the rear under cover on the turbo. It has a big section removed compared to the M200. M300 is the front piece for both.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts