Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! New to the form, but been actively reading and was hoping someone might be able to help me out with an issue I've been having with my 2013 genesis 2.0t.
Noticed on my drive that my car jerked and noticed I was out of oil, but I also noticed that I was leaking oil from around my engine bay area from the bov.
I don't have a huge amount of mods on it other then injen short ram, forge bov, downpipe and cat back. No tune yet.
I'm not sure where this issue is coming from and no mechanic so far gave me the same answer. Even the dealership would charge me an arm and leg to try to diagonse the problem.
Was wondering if anyone had the same issue as me.

Attached is the pic of what I found as I leak oil.

Any help would be great as in the Toronto Ontario area.

Attachments

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,449 Posts
It may just be from the valve cover vent for the PCV. A catch can would help if that's the case. Otherwise it's coming from the turbo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take a look for sure. I've decided to return my engine area to stock hoping that although one dealership saw I had aftermarket parts, that if I go to another, they would be able to help me out. Any other advice from anyone would be amazing.

Thanks red for your help too

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll take a look for sure. I've decided to return my engine area to stock hoping that although one dealership saw I had aftermarket parts, that if I go to another, they would be able to help me out. Any other advice from anyone would be amazing.

Thanks red for your help too
Have you found a remedy my 2013 bk2 has the same issue just put a forge bov on it new spark plugs idk man

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds/looks like a blown compressor side wheel to me.
So I had a compression test cylinder 4 is dead so rebuild time currently need to order the gen coupe silver package and rebuilding the heads (no sleeves yet) but with all that supporting mods seen a guy pushing 700 hp but I have a auto trans so il keep it detuned to 350-375

1 - 6 of 6 Posts