Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm a relatively new Gen Coupe owner, I have a 2010 3.8 Track with Brembo package. I went to my local dealership & was quoted over $900 for just the OEM Brembo break rotors... I already have the pads I need. I understand they are a higher end brand, I just wasn't expecting THAT much... Even from a dealership.

That being said, what are the next best option for me? I just want blank rotors, I daily drive the car & I don't really care for slotted/x-drilled crap. :)

Any suggestions? I'm looking for solid every day performance/the occasional spirited driving day.

Thank you in advance!

-David aka Guru.

Attachments

·
158 Posts
Genracer has EBC Ultimax Rotors on their site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
just go to eBay and buy a full set from seller Brakemotive. I bought my rotors and brakes from them and they were nice quality.

·
In Charge of Snacks
2,109 Posts
One of this site's sponsors is a company called R1 Concepts. They have all sorts of brake system goodies for our coupes. I've heard great stuff about the full kits from powerslot/powerstop/stoptech as well(no, I'm not talking about the big brake kits, just the upgraded direct replacement parts).

·
Tsukuba_Red_Hans
33 Posts
Rock auto is gold. I got all 4 brakes and rotors for my 2012 Premium non Brembo and paid 250$ I'm sure the Brembo won't be much more. Unless you want aftermarket then go Genracer.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Brembo are great and Stoptech are very good too. The rotors themselves can be purchased for $400-$600+ plus shipping, depending on brand and style. Its the installation that is putting you over the top.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts