Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I am in Vancouver, BC, Canada and I just purchased a new 2011 GC 2.0T Premium Auto in nordschleife gray. After lots of negotiating and haggling, I finally got the price I wanted to pay. The car is in the lot, waiting for the finance to approve (Monday) and I will be able to grab the car on Monday morning!

Meanwhile, I did a lot of lurking on various GC forums. I used to drive a 2003 Nissan SE-R and modified way too much on it. Intake, header, midpipe, exhaust, pulley, intake manifold spacer, throttle body spacer, racing brakes (HPS+Powerslot), coilover, CF hood, and the list goes on. My new GC will be modified just as much, if not more.

I just purchased an intake from RRM (I prefer short ram), M&S type D grille from Seoulfulracing, Forge atmospheric bov from Forge directly, and a HID kit.

Next up, header, downpipe, exhaust, body kit, volks te37, seibon CF hood if it exists, and so on. This will be exciting!

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Every part exists...accept a header...lol unless you plan on taking the turbo out and running it N/A lol. Anyway welcome to the boards hope you enjoy the new car :)

·
That Guy
421 Posts
welcome to the boards!!
gratz on your purchase.

·
Pursue the Moment
256 Posts
Welcome Moose :)

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
Welcome !

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Howdy and welcome!

If you need any mods, hit me up with a PM. We won't be beat!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts