Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys been lurking this forum for alittle. Im a sales men at Hyundai and i am in love with the Genesis Coupe. Such an amazing car. Rigth before working at Hyundai I bought a 2010 Ford Ranger Sport with some add on's but before that i had a 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type S ( automatic) but i soon enough ill be looking to get a Genesis as a toy. All of you have great looking cars!

here are some pics of the my Old CL... and the car was lowered on Eibach Pro kit, tokico shocks, AEM cold air, Comptech downpipe and Headers, 6speed intake manifold and throttle body, bigger fuel pump, Performance crank shaft and ya... thats about it ...

This is when i had my 18" BBS RS-GT reps with a -38 offset... tires were to small but this combo was $800.00 couldnt go wrong.

DSC04082

DSC03845

DSC03960

And this is when i did the 04-06 Acura TL rims..My fav stage of the car.

And here is pics of my current ride... i love this truck... it has 2.25" Flow master series 50 cat back, K&N drop in, Kenwood double din , 20% tint and 3M nose...

My truck at Metro

DSC04754

DSC04771

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome. Nice clean looking truck. Loved those old CLs. Too bad Acura has moved away from that market, I would be in one of those todays if they were still offered.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome! That's one clean engine bay on your TL. Did you wash it or just wipe down with some all purpose cleaner?

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Welcome to the boards. That's a nice Ranger. I have an 02 jacked a few inches and running on 35's, that truck goes everywhere lol.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome. Nice clean looking truck. Loved those old CLs. Too bad Acura has moved away from that market, I would be in one of those todays if they were still offered.
Thanks man, ya its a shame they dont have any coupes anymore!

Welcome! That's one clean engine bay on your TL. Did you wash it or just wipe down with some all purpose cleaner?
Thanks it was just a quick wipe down... i never let it get dirty though.

welcome, hope to see you around ;D
Thank you!
Welcome to the boards. That's a nice Ranger. I have an 02 jacked a few inches and running on 35's, that truck goes everywhere lol.
Nice! i love your genesis i have seen it around before at CSCS season opener!

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Howdy and welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts