Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the Genesis coupe but I have been a car enthusiast and done all of my own wrenching for more years than I care to admit.
I got a 2013 2.0t a few months ago and I love it. How did I survive without turbo before?
I just replaced all of the H emblems with the flying wings, much better.
Anyway, I just wanted to check in before I needed to ask for help for anything.
I'll do my best to not ask any stupid questions and I always over research everything so that shouldn't be a problem 馃檪
Okay, bye

2010 380GT Tsukuba Red
Hi, I'm new to the Genesis coupe but I have been a car enthusiast and done all of my own wrenching for more years than I care to admit.
I got a 2013 2.0t a few months ago and I love it. How did I survive without turbo before?
I just replaced all of the H emblems with the flying wings, much better.
Anyway, I just wanted to check in before I needed to ask for help for anything.
I'll do my best to not ask any stupid questions and I always over research everything so that shouldn't be a problem 馃檪
Okay, bye
Congrats and welcome to the club. Just a friendly tip. Search any questions you have in the "Search Community" bar before starting a new post. I've seen some people on here get it bad for asking questions that there are multiple threads for already. Anyway, have fun, if you can with a 2.0, and good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.