Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of this. It's a free download with e current version of 0.9.3. Seems to have stopped being developed in 2012 with that version.

I can get it to connect to the ECU and gets some comm signals lights. There is no bin file for the Genesis coupe but there is for the Genesis V6 and V8.

All I have is a ODDII to serial cable and then a serial to USB converter.

I get this error message.

The colored small rectangles at the upper right are blinking when connected.

Here's a thread on it.

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/engine-management/320121-hi-scan-pro-cascade-emulator-available-download.html

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thought it does not look like there is an updated bin file that has the Gen Coupe in it this adapter has the correct chip set.

Search Amazon if the above link gets stripped.

USB Cable for Triumph Motorcycle TuneECU Program
by Cresent

There also is info that the Hyundai Tech site has the needed software bin files but that takes a subscription.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Just get Torque app if you have android phone and Bluetooth hookup for the port. All of that can be had for $25.

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the Torques app. This Hi scan will program keys and change features on the car. Also reads and reset ABS and SRS codes.

Looks to me like Hyundai made them pull the plug when they went all protective on their content on the Hyundai tech site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi scan pro download link?

Anyone heard of this. It's a free download with e current version of 0.9.3. Seems to have stopped being developed in 2012 with that version.

I can get it to connect to the ECU and gets some comm signals lights. There is no bin file for the Genesis coupe but there is for the Genesis V6 and V8.

All I have is a ODDII to serial cable and then a serial to USB converter.

I get this error message.

The colored small rectangles at the upper right are blinking when connected.

Here's a thread on it.
hi, i hope u still keep copy of the hi-scan pro cascade package, im unable to find any good download link for it, please,
email me on simsimmandos hotmail

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can get a Hyudai GDS clone with all the files off ebay. Has the cables and a flash drive with iso images of the Hyundai manuals for all the cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts