Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
My nephew bought 2012 track 2.8 with 48k. Car looks brand new inside and out.
My 2013 track has 118k now

·
Registered
2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring
7 Posts
Need to get out and drive more.... got 211k miles on mine! :)

Only non wear item to go out... had to replace the AC comp and cond last year....
Hahaha yeah i've got a LONG way to go with mine, what year/model is yours?

·
Court Jester
4,293 Posts
Hahaha yeah i've got a LONG way to go with mine, what year/model is yours?
2013 3.8 track....

Love the car, but been looking for a replacement....

2 doors, RWD, manual tranny, 0-60 in 5 sec or less, not a hatch......

Not much out there that is affordable..

·
Registered
2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring
7 Posts
My nephew bought 2012 track 2.8 with 48k. Car looks brand new inside and out.
My 2013 track has 118k now
How has yours treated you? I have a couple gen buddies that swear the bk1 platform is miles ahead in terms of reliability compared to bk2, they claim the GDI series engine is inconsistent.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,939 Posts
My BK1 four pot has 133k miles on it and still runs like new. Most reliable car that I have every owned. My wife has her eyes on it to trade it with her Elantra for something higher off the ground. We shall see. I love my Veloster N, but the Gen Coupe is still a nice ride.

·
Registered
50 Posts
2012 Bk1 3.8 auto grand touring here with 116k miles . Lots of bolt on mods and a super long list. I’ve been running an alphaspeed tune for a year now and still running strong and only technically replaced some coolant hoses on passenger side and throttle body and o2 sensors ( 80k miles). Been running strong and had no issues other than my weird idle when the car is running hot. Wondering where I should post my oil reports..

·
Registered
50 Posts
I’m kind of new to sharing photos on here so forgive me for the size of photos and the layout. Anyways I am really glad blackstone labs was a good place to choose. Can’t think this forum enough.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,939 Posts
I am just about touching 133k miles. Still runs like a top.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts