Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
special thanks to masayel, we drove around for a bit today and he took some pics of my gc. :D

no more single exit for now... had to bring power down a bit because of my slipping clutch. Still have BR off road pipe with megan mid pipe and stock axle back.

bonus: sprint videos of last week, yes i am shifting slowly because of my clutch

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice

Do you have the LED DRLs? How are they?

thanks! they're disconnected right now, plan on cutting openings soon right where they are for cooling :dunno:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Are those the ones from IS. They look alot better than i thought, and even better without the cf cover that goes over the fog

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Drop that beast!

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Drop that beast!
lol! if you lived down here you would see why i cant... plus if i drop it i wouldn't even be able to go in my parking garage... i always get a wheel up in the air plus scrape my front bumper when i go in and out. Its like a 10'' deep water canal right before the gate. Plus the second floor has a messed up ramp and i always!!! scrape my muffler with it no matter how crooked i take it :dunno:

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts

This one here is the win!! lol... if someone could work some more magic into this one it could be an awesome wallpaper :p.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ thanks i only know how to use ms paint... lol! so if someone can work with it and re post it that would be awesome!

here is the original size

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
lol! if you lived down here you would see why i cant... plus if i drop it i wouldn't even be able to go in my parking garage... i always get a wheel up in the air plus scrape my front bumper when i go in and out. Its like a 10'' deep water canal right before the gate. Plus the second floor has a messed up ramp and i always!!! scrape my muffler with it no matter how crooked i take it :dunno:
That blows. Add some spacers then. :bigthumbup:

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
you're too slow in hiding ur license plate... lol

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
Nice pics , what % are your tails tinted?

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you're too slow in hiding ur license plate... lol
nah thats the pic i posted in the local forum, i dont mind showing my plate here

Nice pics , what % are your tails tinted?
its just standard 3m film. Looked pretty dark before installing but came out lightly smoke, i still love them. Not too dark not too light:D

·
drifted
553 Posts
car looks good overall. just not quite feelin tha tinted tails & tha mobil1 sticker

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
MOVE DUDE!!! you OBVIOUSLY live on the wrong side of town lol

·
Hawaii's 1st BT Gen Coupe
745 Posts
Looks good what badge is that on the rear and I got the bov no scratches either! =)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts