1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
1 R 1337!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
275 Posts
Aren't cars supposed to fly in 2016 anyway?

·
Registered
638 Posts
2 gas pedals? No way the doors will be like that, but luv the shape...

·
Registered
593 Posts
i hate how they're trying to make cars look like some alien spaceship ****...keep it ****in simple

·
Full-Time Rice Eater
2,024 Posts
I want to see what this looks like in person.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,984 Posts
By the time marketing and finance finish with it the look will be similar to the 2013 with maybe a couple of side scoops. Nothing to see here. :door:

·
Registered
771 Posts
I would definitely buy it.........haters gonna hate. Some people will never be content..

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would love to get that. But if it is only going to be in automatic...then I will have to sadly pass. MT's are getting phased out completely.

·
Coop
389 Posts
We'll see what it actually looks like when the time comes. I like it so I'll certainly think about it.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I hate future cars, hopefully the interior doesn't look like that. The exterior isn't too bad though.

·
Bam-Ba-Lam!!!
2,302 Posts
I bet my car that the 2016 doesn't even slightly resemble this. Exaggerated reders are so pointless.

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
It'. A. Concept.

Sheesh... Considering the hacking process, like someone said, it'll be similar to the 13s. I wouldn't be surprised to see the recessed door handles, a slightly different silhouette, those wheels, and by a far stretch the quad tip exhuast. I'm no expert, just my thoughts...

I would be surprised however, to see our quarter panel windows changed. That would be silly, since it's distinctly Genesis Coupe. But what do I know, they made the 2013.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hmm.... 362 HP turbocharged V6. Not much improvement in power from the current V6 but HOPEFULLY Hyundai will build a strong motor so we can tinker with it free of worry. Wonder what they have in plan for the 4 banger.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
who cares what its gonna look like, turbod v6 is what interests me.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts