Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
livin life
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of different stuff for sale so i figured i would make one thread for all instead of multiple different ones. Will entertain trades, only thing im interested in is a hood! If you need more pics or have questions about anything txt is the easiest way for me to communicate.

Contact info: txt at 845-741-0597 or email at [email protected]

Postage included? No, buyer pays shipping or local pickup

HC racing hood, ixion grill, headlights in this photo

Cusco front power brace

Cusco rear power brace

Cusco middle power brace

Red and black interior (Full set)

Blacked out headlights

Blacked out fog housing

Sarona vented fenders

Price list and description of items is as follows

-HC Racing carbon fiber hood painted bathurst black, good condition $600

-2010 headlights completely blacked out, tinted side markers, with HID low beams from diode dynamics, have slight condensation because i never put any seal on them when i put them back together, a quick clean of the lens and some extra seal and they are like new! $250

-Ixion front grill, shaved bottom slightly to fit hanna front bumper, might still fit stock bumper $100

-red and black front and rear seats. Practically perfect condition, no rips, tears, not my daily so they dont see much use $600 for full set

-Cusco power braces, used, need a good cleaning, some of the color is chipped as they are underneath the car but still good condition otherwise. for front, middle, and rear $300

-Sarona vented fenders, brand new, only mounted but wouldnt work with my doors, $300

-blacked out fog housings, great condition $50

·
Bam-Ba-Lam!!!
2,302 Posts
driver side seat looks pretty worn to me. Leather has creases
If thats pretty worn to you then I want to see what like new looks like in your opinion.

Not sure why you even posted that to begin with if you not interested in purchasing.

Anywho... Love my HC racing hood, the body lines go very well with our car. GLWS OP!

·
Registered
514 Posts
If thats pretty worn to you then I want to see what like new looks like in your opinion.

Not sure why you even posted that to begin with if you not interested in purchasing.

Anywho... Love my HC racing hood, the body lines go very well with our car. GLWS OP!

Both our views on "new" condition are subjective. The passenger seat looks immaculate. Nonetheless car looks sick. I may be picking up the headlights :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
i'm interested in the bracing.

how many miles do you think were on it? Better question, how many winters?

·
livin life
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Drivers seat does a few small creases, some good leather condittioner on them and you practically cant see them!

All others replied to or pmd

·
Registered
196 Posts
glws!!

dont mean to highjack thread but quick question

i have a 2013 model; do you think the braces can be used on the 13? is still same design vehicle.

·
livin life
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ i have no idea to be honest, unless the mounting points of the braces are now different on the 13 i dont see why they wouldnt work!

·
Registered
500 Posts
If you plan on driving to Houston, I'd take your hood. I have a stock BB hood. I know it's wishful thinking.

·
livin life
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump, i need headlights and fenders gone! $200 shipped for headlights, make reasonable offer on seats and fenders and they are yours

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU I need those headlights in my life! Ughhhhhh, GLWS...I spent my headlight money on a new bike *cries*

·
livin life
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For sale now also is a Complete front and rear brembos with r1 concept drilled and slotted rotors with like new pads. Hit me up if interested for pics and to talk about price!

·
240SX turned GC
1,176 Posts
damit... how did you do the fogs? and how much was output decreased? I have been wanting to do this

1 - 20 of 29 Posts